Expand Your Dermatology Practice
Reflecting on your current business model, including what’s doing well and what can be improved, is an essential part of expanding your dermatology practice. The industry is constantly evolving, and patients like to see that practitioners can adapt to these changes. You’re likely already working actively to provide the best treatment for your patients.
Expanding your practice is an excellent next step to boost your growth. There are many available growth resources for dermatology practices, and analyzing your current business strategy can help you determine what areas you can enhance. Below, we’ll guide you through the best methods to grow your business.
Focus on Customer Service
Customer service is an essential part of any business, especially for medical practices. Patients want to receive high-quality care from a practitioner they’re comfortable with and know they can trust. Focusing on customer service as part of your expansion business model can improve patients’ outlook of your practice. Patients are more likely to return if they feel they’ve been taken care of.
One of the ways to improve your customer service is to invest in new tools to make the process seamless and efficient. Utilizing apps and other technology to help patients book appointments, schedule follow-up appointments and make payments helps streamline the process and improves the patient experience.
Providing supplemental services can also improve your relationship with patients. Promotional products or benefits for regular patients on their birthday, a certain holiday or another event can keep them returning to your practice. Plan events to bring awareness to specific health conditions or contribute to community charities. Reviewing the products you offer allows you to determine how they’re servicing patients and leaves room for you to make necessary changes.
Expanding your practice’s locations also improves customer service. You’ll boost your customer base and offer services to people in new locations. Your practice’s reputation will start to travel, and you can take on new patients, improving your business’s growth margins.
When you expand to new locations, you can also look into offering services that you hadn’t before by analyzing your patients’ current demands. You may need to hire new staff or invest in new equipment, but you’ll increase the amount of interest in your practice by offering more.
Create a Marketing Plan
Marketing is an essential growth resource for dermatology practices. An effective marketing strategy will make you stand out among other practices, drawing more patients to your business. If you’re unsure how to expand your practice, marketing can be an excellent strategy to increase your growth potential.
Some ways to effectively market your practice include:
Some ways to effectively market your practice include:
- Increasing your social media presence: Social media is a staple in our society, and there’s nothing better for your business than positive feedback from your patients. Encourage your patients to leave reviews and consider offering small supplemental services for those who do, such as a discount on one of your products. You can also use social media to establish your brand and improve your reach in the community.
- Updating your website: Your website says a lot about you and your practice. Keep it updated with the most recent contact information, offered services and your practice location. You can also post helpful resources or articles for your patients to learn more about your practice and the dermatology field. Increasing engagement on your website can turn into new or existing clients booking an appointment and buying your products.
- Advertising in your office: Take advantage of the space you already have in your office by posting signs or infographics depicting your services or specials. Clients will see these when they come in and have a complete overview of what you offer. If your patients weren’t aware of the full scope of your services before, advertising in your office space could be an excellent method to inform them.
- Applying SEO practices: Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques improve your online engagement, making it easier for new patients to find your practice. The better your SEO marketing strategy, the more likely you are to appear on the first page of search results. If someone is searching for a dermatology practice near them, you’ll want to do everything you can to appear sooner in their search results.
- Utilizing printed advertisements: Social media and digital marketing is just one way to market your practice. You can also take advantage of traditional forms of advertising, such as newspaper or magazine ads, to inform potential clients of your services. You can reach a whole new demographic by expanding your marketing beyond the digital realm.
DermCare Management offers sales and marketing support to implement marketing solutions that help you grow your business so you can focus on providing quality care to your patients.
Partner With a Dermatology Management Company
Administrative tasks and staffing take up a lot of time and prevent you from pursuing other avenues to expand your practice. If you partner with a dermatology management company, they’ll help you handle administrative tasks, like payroll, staff management and marketing. If you need capital to expand your dermatology practice, these companies can offer resources to help you to continue investing in dermatology practices and grow your business.
Partnering with a dermatology management company like DermCare allows you to maintain total autonomy of your practice. You’ll make all the decisions while we handle the daily operational tasks with our team of management experts. Your brand will stay the same, and you can manage your patients in the way that works best for you.
The benefits of partnering with a dermatology management company can help you expand your practice while giving you the space and time to provide your patients with the quality treatment you’ve established since the beginning. You can also focus on the next steps of growing your practice, keeping ahead of the game and your competitors.
Expand Your Dermatology Practice With DermCare Management
If you’re looking to take the next steps to expand your business and increase your growth potential, look no further than DermCare Management. We can provide you with the capital you need to grow your dermatology practice while allowing you to retain complete control of your business. We offer back-office support, such as finance, marketing and dermatology management group purchasing, so you can focus on your expansion and bring quality healthcare to your patients.