DermCare Management offers the strategies and support you need to plan for your future in dermatology and achieve your goals. Whether you are looking to either expand, exit, sell or retire from your practice now or within the next five years, we have flexible options to meet your long-term goals. We’ll help streamline your transition process and exit strategy.
Empowering You With Our Suite Of Solutions
Here at DermCare Management, we’ll help you develop a customizable solution based on your dermatology practice’s specific needs and goals.
Specifically, we can assist with:
Services That Will Help You Plan for Your Future
DermCare is committed to combining our management expertise with a world-class suite of business services to serve your unique needs. Throughout the process, we’ll help you continue to spend time with patients and deliver exceptional care.
Our support services include the following.
- Staff recruiting and training
- HR and payroll management
- Expert patient support team
- Facilities management
- Credentialing and claims processing
- Full-service RCM service
- Inventory and procurement support
- Patient online payment system
- Proprietary marketing system
- Website design and management
- Marketing campaign support
- Analytics and performance reporting
- Reputation management
What to Expect?
When you partner with DermCare to plan your dermatology practice’s future, you can expect to take part in our six-step process:
- Introductory call: We’ll discuss everything from your current practice and goals to your reasons for selling.
- Mutual confidential agreements: You’ll share your practice’s financial information and sign the mutual confidential agreements.
- Preliminary due diligence phase: Our team will look over your financial information to determine the value of your practice.
- Letter of intent (LOI): You’ll receive and sign the letter of intent, which is a nonbinding document detailing the terms of the transaction.
- Final due diligence: We’ll go over the integration process and complete accounting, legal and other evaluations.
- Finalize terms and close the deal: Once we close the deal, we’ll send your cash proceeds and start managing the operational aspects of your practice.
Start Planning for Your Future Today
If you are ready to start thinking about your dermatology practice’s future, our team of experts at DermCare is prepared to help. We respect the brand and legacy you’ve built and will develop a customized solution that’s right for you.
With our flexible options, we’ll ensure you are comfortable and confident each step of the way and that you make the transition on your terms. To start planning for your future, give us a call at 844.633.9358 or get in touch with us online to discuss your options.