Dr. Eduardo Weiss was born in Caracas, Venezuela and received his medical degree from the Universidad Central Venezuela. He completed his dermatology residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida where he also served as chief resident. Dr. Weiss is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is internationally known as an expert in the field of dermatology. He has diagnosed and treated thousands of patients globally in his 30-year profession.
Dr. Weiss specializes in Mohs surgery for skin cancer removal, facial rejuvenation including cosmetic laser technology, Botox, facial fillers, soft tissue augmentation, leg and facial vein treatment, and tumescent liposuction.
Dr. Weiss has been featured in numerous national and international publications along with being invited to numerous dermatological conferences as a key speaker and educator all over the world. He is passionate about educating dermatology physicians and future physicians in the field he loves. He is a Clinical Associate Professor for the Division of Dermatology at Nova Southeastern University, Clinical Professor at University of Miami – Miller School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, and founding voluntary faculty member and Clinical Associate Professor for Florida International University – Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.
Additionally, he serves as a board member and Secretary-Treasurer of the Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Weiss has many notable achievements in medical care and has served as a principal investigator/co-investigator in many research studies. He is involved in several non-profit organizations and has also had the privilege to treat patients in developing countries and regular community outreach programs. Dr. Weiss continues to be an advocate for our local community and those abroad.
In his free time, Dr. Weiss enjoys boating, gardening and spending time with his three kids and three grandchildren.
- Diplomate – American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomate – American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow – American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow – American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Clinical Associate Professor Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery – Florida International University
- Director – Cosmetic Fellowship at Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery Specialists
- Voluntary Professor of Dermatology & Dermatological Surgery – Miller School of Medicine – University of Miami