Position: Full-Time PA or NP for Florida Westcoast Skin and Cancer
Tampa, FL Job Opportunity Highlights:
New remarkable opportunity for a Full-Time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our established practice in the Tampa area. Two different offices located in Downtown Tampa, Dade City ensure easy access for both our patients and providers. Our practice offers full medical and surgical dermatological services, with Mohs surgery in-house, and many cosmetic and laser services. Our team makes up one of the most trusted centers on Florida’s West Coast to provide the finest dermatology services and skin cancer treatments.
- Minimum two years’ experience in General and Cosmetic Dermatology required.
- Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer, excisional/surgical procedures, shave biopsies
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workload includes general medical dermatology as well as surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Perform comprehensive screenings, history and physical exams
- Provide consistent professional injectable treatments such as Juvederm, Voluma, & Botox, with the ability to perform a variety of laser procedures.
- Promote additional services such as skin care products, and other aesthetic services and, soliciting referrals.
- Assist in all areas of practice operation as requested by practice management
- Lucrative compensation with base and production incentive.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- 401k with match
- CME allowance