Dermatology Residency Program Opening in Dania Beach, FL
Location: Dania Beach, Florida
Dania Beach, FL Job Opportunity Highlights:
DermCare Management is currently recruiting a part-time seasoned physician to assist with overseeing our Dermatology Residency Program in Dania Beach, Florida. The associate Program Coordinator will work closely with Dermatology residents to facilitate their medical education and hands-on training. Will work in conjunction with faculty members and hospital leadership to ensure that Residents are assigned clinical responsibilities appropriate for their level of training and skill, are properly supervised in clinical assignments, and are providing safe and effective patient care.
- The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual interested in improving graduate medical education with a passion for teaching.
- Have at least three years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-Accredited Dermatology Residency Program.
- Board certified in Dermatology
- Clear and active Florida Medical License
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review resident candidates and assist with selection of candidates for admission
- Ensure program meets accreditation standards while focusing on compliance
- Meet with residents regularly to ensure quality and teaching needs are met
- Select/supervise faculty and other program personnel.
- Develop training schedule according to curricular requirements, including outside rotations as necessary.
- Assume responsibility for all clinical assignments
- The Program Co-Director shall participate on the Graduate Medical Education Committee as requested by the GME Committee Chair.
- Will work collaboratively with Program Director to optimize residents’ educational experiences.
- Lucrative Salary
- Fully paid Malpractice Insurance
- Annual CME Allowance
About the Practice:
Dania Dermatology is a state-of-the-art south Florida Dermatology center offering the full spectrum of dermatologic services from medical to cosmetic, serving both adults and children. Dania Dermatology is proud to offer the latest technology for all non-surgical and surgical procedures.
The practice is located in the Dania Pointe, and is home to one of DermCare Management practices. It is a premier destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. The area is nestled within the sunny Dania Beach community, boasting 102 acres of mixed-use development with close to 1 million square feet of retail and restaurants in addition to high-end offices, hotels, and residential housing.