Hillcrest Plastic Surgery, an established plastic surgery practice with over 20 years history in thriving Orlando, Florida; is seeking a board-certified plastic surgeon who wishes to dedicate themselves to body contouring. The appropriate candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in plastic surgery, a keen interest in the procedures of : abdominoplasty, liposuction, buttock augmentation, breast surgeries, brachioplasty, thigh lift, body lift, fat grafting. The position does not involve hospital call. A on-site AAAASF surgical suite is available with a hospital based outpatient surgical center seven minutes away. The practice has a mature staff with an average tenure of 10 years and is comprised of nurses, nurse practitioners, anesthesiologists and patient care coordinators.
While our practice is predominantly a top-rated plastic surgery setting, our success has allowed us the chance to expand to meet our dermatological patient needs.
Through DermCare Management, the merging of seasoned medical professionals with twenty-five years of clinically focused management expertise makes for an amazing opportunity for a physician who is looking to work in a successful, professional and patient centered environment.
Job Requirements and Duties
- Experience in all aspects of plastic surgery, from body contouring, breast augmentation and facial rejuvenation.
- Ability to treat skin cancer revisions
- Develop and build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide.
- Experience with cosmetic dermatology such as Juvederm, Voluma & Botox and a variety of laser treatments
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- 3 Years in relevant plastic surgery experience
- Board certified in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery
- Valid Florida medical license
- 3 Years of experience
- Competitive competition
- Full company benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with company match
- CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care
- No state income tax in Florida