Position: Fantastic Opportunity for A Mohs Surgeon/General Dermatologist to join our practice at Keys Dermatology
Location: Key West, FL
Key West, FL Job Opportunity Highlights:
New remarkable opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon/Dermatologist to join our established practice in beautiful Florida Keys. With three offices located in Key West and Islamorada, our practices offer full medical and surgical dermatological services, Mohs surgery in-house, and many cosmetic and laser services.
While residing in the Florida Keys, enjoy watersports, great restaurants, beaches, historic sites and its pristine waters. If you are looking for quality time with family and have a passion for the outdoors and the ocean, the Keys could be a great place to raise a family. Yet beyond its outdoor pursuits, Key West lays claim to some interesting artifacts. Recognized as the choice vacation getaway for Ernest Hemingway, Tennessee Williams and President Harry S. Truman, the island is home to more than a few historical treasures. Museums are scattered throughout, but most of the activity is concentrated on the island’s western half. Duval Street is a particularly lively area for shopping, dining and weekend nightlife.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to execute cosmetic, clinical and surgical dermatology.
- Administering injectables such as Botox, Juviderm and Botox
- Experience with a variety of laser procedures
- Recognition and knowledge of treating all forms of skin issues and sun damage
- Capability to build relationships by matching patient needs to various services we provide
- A generous initial salary guarantee with a lucrative production-based compensation package with the strong possibility of exceeding national average salary thresholds.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Practice in a setting that allows for autonomy as running your own practice
- Relocation and/or Signing Bonus offered
- Student Loan Reimbursement Options Available
- Robust established patient volumes and referral base
- Strong Marketing Support for growth of patient base
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CME allowance
About DermCare Management:
Through affiliation with DermCare Management, the merging of seasoned medical professionals with clinically focused management expertise makes for an amazing opportunity for a provider who is looking to work in a successful professional environment. The Physician will be aligned with a supportive team of experienced physician assistants, medical assistants and administrative staff, while working with the support of a corporate practice management group.