Website Berman Skin Institute
Exceptional Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Care for a Quarter
Berman Skin Institute is seeking a dermatologist and advanced practicing provider to join our established and growing medical and cosmetic dermatology practice (medical and cosmetic dermatology) for full-time or part-time opportunities working (three to five days per week).
About Berman Skin Institute (BSI): Founded by David Berman, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, Berman Skin Institute is a group of dermatology clinics with eleven medical clinic locations across Northern California, including Los Altos, Cameron Park, Fremont, Placerville, Pleasanton, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco, Tracy, Walnut Creek and Yuba City. BSI’s mission is to blend state-of-the-art medical technology and research with a dedication to patient welfare and healing to provide patients with the best possible dermatologic care. With a well-established and diverse patient population, BSI has a set of broad and comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology service offerings.
This includes treatment for acne, moles, allergic skin reactions, autoimmune diseases, skin infections, Mohs skin cancer surgery, cosmetic dermatology (including laser treatment of unwanted hair, sun damage and wrinkled skin, unwanted tattoos, red or brown discoloration of the skin, varicose/spider veins of the legs and face, etc), skin care products and medi-spa/aesthetician treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and HydraFacials. BSI is one of the largest skin laser centers in the world with over 50 lasers on site. We also offer many non-laser devices for skin and hair conditions such as 4 ARTAS robots for hair transplant procedures.
- Ability to practice medical and surgical dermatology
- Recognition and knowledge of treating all forms of skin conditions
- Capability to build relationships by matching patient needs to various services we provide
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide objective, first-level determinations
- Have a team-oriented mindset (we love kind people!)
- A generous salary guarantee with a lucrative production-based compensation package
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Relocation and/or signing and retention bonus offered
- Robust established patient volumes and referral base
- Strong marketing support for growth of patient base
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CME allowance
- Board certification or board eligibility in Dermatology
- Current active and unrestricted CA License or ability to obtain CA medical license
- Commitment to medical ethics and high standards of care
Equal Opportunity Employer: Berman Skin Institute is an equal opportunity employer. More information about Berman Skin Institute can be found at http://www.skinmds.com and at www.iHair.com