Location: Burbank, CA
Skin and Beauty Center is seeking a Dermatologist with knowledge in all areas of general dermatology to join our thriving practice in Burbank.
The Physician will work alongside a supportive team of experienced physician assistants, medical assistants and administrative staff, with the support of a corporate practice management group. We use a fully electronic, dermatology specific, EMR system customized to enable efficient patient care.
The position offers a patient mix of 50% general dermatology and 50% cosmetic dermatology.
- Board Certification in Dermatology
- Active and Clear Medical License.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and courteous
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patients reach their goal
- Requests and performs biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed
- Communicate with medical assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of the patient
- Provide consistent professional cosmetic treatments and, execute a variety of laser procedures
The position offers an income guarantee, production incentive and an extensive benefits package, including:
- 401k with a match
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CME allowance