Location: Boca Raton, FL
Rendon Center is seeking a Dermatologist with knowledge in all areas of general dermatology to join our thriving practice in Boca Raton, Florida. Boca Raton is home to excellent schools, beautiful neighborhoods and world renowned beaches.
The Physician will work alongside a supportive team of experienced physician assistants, medical assistants, and administrative staff, with the support of a corporate practice management group.
Through affiliation with DermCare Management, the merging of seasoned medical professionals with clinically focused management expertise offers a great opportunity for providers seeking to work in a successful professional environment. Providers will benefit from an established internal referral base to rapidly build up volume, working in a practice with specialized equipment and procedure rooms.
Our practice offers full medical and surgical dermatological services with Mohs Surgery in-house as well as an array of cosmetic and laser services.
Candidates must be able to handle a mixed caseload of both general dermatology and cosmetic procedures.
- Board Certification in Dermatology
- Active and Clear Florida Medical License.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promote the provision of high-quality health care services to our patients.
- Ensure high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Participate in marketing plans and strategy development to maintain the excellent reputation of the practices
- Strong diagnostic skills to diagnose and treat all dermatology related conditions
- Be knowledgeable of the latest treatments available for medical dermatology and cosmetic procedures.
The position offers an attractive production-based incentive along with a generous benefits package, including:
- 401k with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Fully paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Annual CME allowance
- Partnership Track
- Paid Malpractice Insurance