Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Lasky Skin Center is looking for an experienced Dermatologist specializing in cosmetic dermatology. Located in Santa Monica, this practice boasts a beautiful office space for practicing medicine and making patients feel their best. This opportunity allows the ideal dermatologist the best location to build their patient base in one of the most popular areas in the world for cosmetics. If your passion is to make patients feel their best, then this is the opportunity for you.
Candidates need to be proficient in the following areas:
- Neuromodulator injections such as Botox and Dysport
- Skin Rejuvenation using various lasers, peels and microneedling
- Cosmetic Fillers using HYALURONIC ACID FILLERS (RESTYLANE/RESTYLANE SILK/LYFT/REFYNE/DEFYNE/JUVÉDERM ULTRA/JUVÉDERM VOLUMA/BELOTERO/VOLBELLA/VOLLURE)
Be able to promote cosmetic products as we carry a wide array of cosmetic products such as: IA24 – Nia 24 Epionce SkinMedica Replenix Dermaceutic Cosmelan MD Solar Science Latisse
- Board Certification in Dermatology
- Active and Clear CA Medical License.
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatology
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide consistent professional cosmetic treatments and, execute a variety of laser procedures
- Ability to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide.
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patients reach their desired goal
- Communicate with medical assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
The position offers an income guarantee, production incentive and an extensive benefits package, including:
- 401k; Health; Dental; Vision; Disability; Life and fully paid Malpractice Insurance
- PTO and annual CME allowance