Website Dermatology Treatment & Research Center
Dermatology Treatment & Research Center is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our established practice in Dallas. The practice offers full medical and surgical dermatological services and many cosmetic and laser services. The ideal candidate is experienced in both general and surgical dermatology.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing care to both new and established patients. Responsible for providing a wide range of physical assessments, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of dermatological disorders. Perform full body skin exams, biopsies, cryotherapy and ED&C.
Dallas offers a myriad of reasons to fall in love with this vibrant city. Embrace the rich cultural heritage, enjoy the beautiful weather, indulge in culinary delights, and immerse yourself in the thriving arts and entertainment scene. Dallas also offers abundant outdoor recreational activities, a family-friendly environment, and an affordable cost of living. Discover the enchanting blend of culture, opportunities, and quality of life that Dallas has to offer.
- Lucrative compensation with a percentage of collections
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Relocation or sign on bonus
- CME Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum three years’ experience in Dermatology required.
- Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer, excisional/surgical procedures, shave biopsies
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously.
- Active Texas medical license