DermCare is seeking a dermatologist who will embrace our unwavering commitment to clinical excellence to join our thriving practice in Doral. This is a great opportunity for a provider who is looking g to work in a successful professional environment to lead a team of experienced physician assistants, medical assistants, and administrative staff, with the full support of a corporate practice management group.
- Board certified in Dermatology
- Clear and active Florida Medical License
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide
- Handle patient questions and concerns with professionalism and courtesy
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patients reach their desired goal.
- Request and perform biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of the patient
- Provide consistent professional cosmetic treatments
- Maintain daily updated patient medical records.
- Commitment to remain up to date on dermatological advancements and innovations
- 401k with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Fully paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Annual CME Allowance
- Partnership Track
- Loan Reimbursement
About the Practice:
Our practice in Doral is part of Hollywood Dermatology which is home to an experienced team of doctors, medical assistants and practice administrators. They are committed to providing compassionate and personalized care to patients of all ages. This South Florida dermatology practice offers the full spectrum of skin care services, including clinical, surgical, and cosmetic treatments. Hollywood Dermatology Doral is pleased to perform the latest and most revolutionary procedures and rejuvenation techniques to serve the needs of their patients. Come join our collaborative team of providers, including a Mohs Surgeon in providing comprehensive dermatology care to the Doral Community.