Website Posh Plastic Surgery
Mastering the Art of Beauty
Posh Plastic Surgery, an established plastic surgery practice, is seeking an experienced cosmetics focused Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Injector to add to our dynamic team of professionals. Located in beautiful Jacksonville, where you can experience great weather year-round, A-Rated schools and diverse culture. Jacksonville is a rapidly growing city with booming suburban areas, making it a great location to call home. We specialize in plastic surgery and cosmetics procedures in a state-of-the-art facility where the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to alongside our accomplished board-certified plastic surgeon in a welcoming practice setting. If you are passionate about aesthetics and making patients feel their best this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering cosmetic injectable treatments to enhance or rejuvenate the appearance of our patients. This includes procedures such as Botox injections, dermal fillers, and other non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
- Skin Rejuvenation using various lasers, peels and microneedling
- Conduct thorough consultations with patients to understand their aesthetic goals, medical history, and expectations.
- Provide patient education and serve as a resource to patients for ongoing care information, counseling, and guidance.
- Provide recommendations for appropriate injectable treatments.
- Provide pre-op and post-op care to patients
- Minimum two years of cosmetic injector experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and precision in performing procedures.
- Ability to assess and understand clients’ aesthetic goals.
- Commitment to patient safety and satisfaction.
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Must have the ability to work autonomously.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- 401k with match
- CME allowance